ONLINE NYSC REGISTRATION
Those who graduated from institutions outside Nigeria, (foreign-trained graduates), are to come with the following documents:
This is to inform Prospective Batch A 2018 Corps Members that are in Osun State and environs as regards the NYSC BIOMETRIC Registration that they can have their registration done at DARBOT ONE-STOP TECHNOLOGY HUB, Ebenezer hostel Women’s village, OAU campus gate, Ile-Ife, Osun State. Ultra fast and reliable internet connectivity available, No delay!
1. West African School Certificate(WASCE) (with not less than 5 credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent,
2. General Certificate of Education (GCE O’ level) (with not less than 5 credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent,
3. NECO (with not less than 5 credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent
4. High school diploma or its equivalent.
5. First degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) certificate (second degree or ph.d not necessary). Letter of attestation will not be accepted, please.
6. Transcript of the first degree or HND.
7. International travelling passport showing data page and date of departure for the course of study. (please, note that you must present the originals of the above during verification at the orientation camp).
8. Letters of verification for graduates of institutions in Ghana, Benin republic and any other institution whose accreditation is in doubt.